Available in Black/Silver/Red/Blue. Note: This item may be a Vision Spinner or Aspire Revolver. Both of which are manufactured by Aspire.
The new Vision Spinner battery is the largest variable voltage eGo style battery made today. It uses smart buck-boost converter technology, which allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.3v ~ 4.8v by spinning the knurled dial at the bottom. Regulated voltage output remains stable as battery is depleted. This battery is shorter (also a bit wider) than the Joyetech Twist 1000 yet provides more power.
The Spinner battery is safer than regular eGo batteries because it offers 3 kinds of Protection:
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Additional features and notes:
- 5-click On/Off lock feature; Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery or turn it off.
- A fully charged Spinner 1300mAh variable voltage battery can provide 14-16 hours of use. A fully charged 900 mAh can last you 9-12 hours of use.
- Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.